Tom Sizemore's ex Heidi Fleiss slams him as 'disgusting’

“The Hollywood Madam” Heidi Fleiss called her ex Tom Sizemore “disgusting” amid accusations he groped an 11-year-old girl — and she claims even more stories will come out about him.

Fleiss, who began dating Sizemore in the late ’90s until he was convicted of physically abusing her in 2003, said more women will have stories about him than anyone else in Hollywood.

“I knew he had disgusting issues, but that was shocking, an 11-year-old child like that is just shocking,” she told USA Today. “He should be castrated.”

“I think more people will come forward for him than anyone else in Hollywood. He’s that disgusting,” she continued.

Actor Tom Sizemore denies groping allegations

The 51-year-old, who once ran a high-end prostitution ring in L.A. in the 1990s, thought that the actor wasn’t famous enough for women to come forward with stories about him.

However, she now realizes she was wrong.

“No one will have more disgusting stories in Hollywood than him,” Fleiss told USA Today. “I have dealt with a lot of people doing a lot of different things. It’s different with Tom. He’s a whole other level.”

AUG. 11, 2014 FILE PHOTO. 08111418632, 21334631,

Tom Sizemore’s ex Heidi Fleiss claims he’s disgusting and more women will come forward about his inappropriate behavior toward women.

(Jordan Strauss/Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP)

Fleiss said she never actually witnessed him behave in an inappropriate way towards other women, but he has displayed a pattern of abuse and degradation towards women.

Tom Sizemore dropped from ‘The Door’ after sex misconduct claims

The “Saving Private Ryan” star has battled heroin addiction since he was 15 and repeatedly failed drug tests while on probation after his arrest for assaulting Fleiss.

The former couple appeared together on “Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew” in 2010 after Fleiss’ restraining order against him had already lapsed.

In 2016, Sizemore was arrested for domestic violence after getting in an altercation with his girlfriend. He was charged with three misdeameanors and sentenced to 36 months probation, the L.A. Times reported.

On Friday, Sizemore issued a statement to Twitter, which he later deleted, denying the allegations that he inappropriately touched the child actor while on the set of “Born Killers” in 2003.

Tom Sizemore fired from ‘Shooter’ after domestic violence arrest

He called the report “highly disturbing.”

More than a dozen women have accused porn star Ron Jeremy of sexual assault spanning more than 30 years.

Hollywood stars accused of sexual harassment and assault

Some of his responses to the accusations remained on Twitter, including a reply in which he wrote: “It didn’t happen, bro.”

The Hollywood Reporter published a story on Monday referencing a police report filed by the unidentified woman, who was a pre-teen at the time of the incident, where she described that Sizemore rubbed his fingers on her vagina or digitally penetrated her through her clothes while she was wearing a nightgown seated on his lap for a photoshoot for the film.

The girl’s parents reportedly spoke to police at the time, but chose not to press charges and didn’t want her taken off the movie.

Producers told THR that Sizemore was booted from the set after they got word of the incident.

On Wednesday, Global Genesis Group announced they were removing Sizemore from the upcoming film “The Door” because of the allegations.

Tags:
tom sizemore
heidi fleiss

Send a Letter to the Editor

Join the Conversation:
facebook
Tweet

Gossip Rss