Corinne Olympios, DeMario Jackson to appear in 'BiP' season

The show must go on — and maybe with the original cast.

Corinne Olympios and DeMario Jackson will reportedly be featured in scenes on the upcoming season of “Bachelor in Paradise,” despite being involved in an incident of alleged misconduct that caused production to shut down, sources told Variety.

The two did not return to Mexico for filming once the show resumed for production last week, but an insider told Variety there are hours of footage from the first week of filming that will likely air.

“Bachelor in Paradise” will also address the scandal in some way, but it is unclear how, according to the source. Warner Bros. declined to comment when reached by the Daily News.

‘Bachelor in Paradise’ contestants must get permission for sex

DeMario Jackson and Corinne Olympios will be featured on the new season of “Bachelor in Paradise” despite not returning to film after an alleged incident of misconduct, which shut down production.

DeMario Jackson and Corinne Olympios will be featured on the new season of “Bachelor in Paradise” despite not returning to film after an alleged incident of misconduct, which shut down production.

(Mitch Haaseth/Craig Sjodin)

Production shut down in early June after a producer filed a complaint that Olympios may have been too drunk to consent to sexual activity with Jackson in the pool, leading to reports that an alleged sexual assault occurred.

Warner Bros. conducted its own internal investigation and determined no sexual assault had occurred during their encounter.

Olympios released a statement noting she had no idea what happened that night and was “a victim.”

After a separate investigation was conducted by her legal team and other experts, she then released another statement on Thursday noting her team’s investigation had been “completed to my satisfaction.”

Everything we know about the alleged ‘Bachelor’ sexual assault

“I felt victimized by the fact that others were judging me through conflicting and unsubstantiated reports, while I myself had no recollection of the events that transpired,” she stated.

Olympios did not reveal if she viewed the footage of her and Jackson in the pool that evening. Jackson claimed in an interview with E! News that Olympios initiated their hookup and that she was the “aggressor.”

It is unclear if she determined no sexual assault occurred or if she had reached a settlement with Warner Bros. while represented by celebrity attorney Martin Singer.

The 24-year-old former “Bachelor” contestant also shared that she approved of the company’s new policies that limit contestants to two drinks per hour and require permission to have sex.

Corinne Olympios pulls back after her ‘Bachelor’ investigation

“Bachelor in Paradise” was originally scheduled to return for Season 4 on Aug. 8, but has been pushed back to later this summer because of the production halt.

Tags:
bachelor in paradise
corinne olympios
demario jackson
sex crimes

Send a Letter to the Editor

Join the Conversation:
facebook
Tweet

Entertainment Rss